Sunday, January 06, 2008

Point & Shoot

Went to the park the other day since it was such a nice day. Thought I'd try out my new Kodak P&S camera. It's a whopping 12mp camera that has video with sound recording, a internal memory of a whole 64MB!! But the really cool thing is that it has face detection on it. As soon as I figure out how to say CRAP in Mandarin Chinese, this camera will be the first thing that I apply it to! hahahaha

I knew when I went shopping for an inexpensive P&S camera, I wouldn't get the same results as my pro camera. I knew that 12mp on a P&S is not even the same as an 10mp pro camera. But good grief, coooome on! This is such a joke. Ha...ha...ha!


Oh well, I'm done with my rant.
Have you had your portrait created today?

Betty Gray
CC Photography

1 comment:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

At least the subjects are adorable!!! :)

It's hard to go to a P+S- I ended up just throwing a small lens on my old SLR and it's my "purse camera" lol