Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Can You Hear Me Now?

Sigh...I'm so upset right now. I lost my phone service with AT&T/Cingular. Ever since AT&T took over we've had nothing but problems. We had service as long as you stood at our mailbox, but as soon as you came up the driveway, dead! No service in the house. Oh wait, we did have service in my bedroom closet and the laundry closet. If you held on to the metal door knob and hung out the back door at a 45 degree angle, you'd get service that way too! lololol

You'd think that with the amount of money we spend with them every month, they'd bend over backwards for us and want to keep us as customers. But, alas, no such thing. Hubby doesn't like Verizon (other problems) and the only other logical choice was Cellular South. They're an up and coming company that is trying their best to be able to play with the big boys.

I lost my number too. I've had that number for 5 years now? I know, I could have ported it over, but the way my significant other ended our relationship with AT&T...it would have been kind of ugly to port it over. lololol And I just didn't want to bother with it. lolol

So, why am I telling you all of this? Well, it's because CC Photography has a new telephone number. You can find it on my Contact page of my website.


Good news is that I got my November newsletter out. Did you get yours? If not, email me and let me know. I'll get your personal copy to you ASAP. But darnit if I didn't lose my number AFTER I sent the letter out! lololol Oh well. Maybe you all that want portraits made for the photography special will simply email me. :-)

Have you have your portrait created today?
Betty Gray
CC Photography

1 comment:

Kathy Norwood said...

Love your story about the trials and tribulations of wireless phone systems. I can relate.

Love ya, Kathy