Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Laughing Out Loud!


I'm LOLing big time as I read my previous post. The part about being all caught up by Monday. HA! I'm even more behind now than what I was earlier. Sigh...

Little Miss S is looking the same way that I'm feeling. lol She really wasn't wanting to have her portrait created that Thanksgiving Eve. She simply wanted to enjoy her cousins and aunts and uncles that were visiting and to prove that she could do whatever she wanted since she's practically 1 year old now. :-)

Have you had your portrait created today?
Betty Gray
CC Photography

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

Ugh, I know how you feel. What a busy time of year! Even though she isn't smiling she is still adorable...those dark chocolate eyes always get me! I loovvee deep brown eyes.