Monday, March 26, 2007

Preschool's a Blast

I had the wonderful chance to photograph some preschoolers the other day. It was so much fun. It reminded me of the days when I used to be a teacher's assistant. Working with these kids made me miss those days. Then I quickly remembered that I had a whole preschool/jr. high school waiting for me at home! That's enough! lol lol Anyway, this is one of the little cuties that I photographed. I kept it simple as usual. I love it when they give me eye contact. I know that the moms are going to love looking at these and looking into their child's eyes and feeling that their child is looking right at them. :-) Don't you just love that?

Have you had your portrait created today?

Betty

5 comments:

Quinn said...

Very nice. She is adorable.

Kimberlee

Karson and Kami said...

She is so cute. I love your setup - it's very simple and keeps the focus on the subject. I may be doing a pre-school as well. I'm glad to hear that you found it to be a lot of fun!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

What a cutie!! :) Love the hat- it makes me smile :)

Louisa said...

Yes, this is adorable. Great outfit too. I'm shooting a preschool next month and I'm terrified!

aboutimage said...

That is the cutest preschool pic I have ever seen :)