Friday, November 17, 2006

And I once thought it was too quiet!


Well, I thought that it was way too quiet lately. Then I start to get phone calls from prospective clients wanting sessions before Thanksgiving. It's going to be a blast doing some of these as this will be the first time that some of them have had a family session with the entire family. Will post pics later.

In the mean time I had the opprotunity to photograph a soon-to-be mom and her hubby. They were such an awesome couple to work with. I feel so honored that they have chosen me to follow their baby's milestones for the next year. It's going to be a girl so expect to see lots and lots of portriats of a cute baby girl here.

Have you had your portrait created today?

Betty

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Look at Jason and Alicia! They look so cute! Good job Betty!