Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Tool Time!











I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this mother and son.




The only thing that I can say is…look out mom because your son is going to be the hottie of the year for Memphis City Schools. hahahaha :-)







Seriously though, he was such a gentleman and I can see why mom wanted to have their memories captured in photographs. Thank you mom for giving me that opportunity. It was so much fun working with the two of you.








Have you had your portrait created today?

Betty

5 comments:

M McCown said...

Betty, these are great! What a handsome pair. Mom must be thrilled with these images and you are right, that boy is HANDSOME! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of my daughter and grandson, they could do some modeling. I look forward to having some group pictures taken when I visit Mmemphis. Keep up the great work.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

FANTASTIC Job.. Love these photos.. M

San Diego Photographer said...

Beautiful photos, Betty! The family is bound to be thrilled with these! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Nice work Betty! I bet Mom is going to treasure these always!