Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Photo Jewelry is Awesome!

I recently had the opportunity to offer my client a very beautiful piece of sterling silver jewelry. She chose to order the chunky circle pendant and have her new baby’s portrait placed on this piece of jewelry. This was my first time offering my client a sterling silver piece. Upon its arrival to my studio, I was almost brought to tears. Yes, I know that it’s just a piece of jewelry, but this piece was so beautiful. I have since been really encouraging my clients to purchase the sterling silver instead of the clay tiles. It’s absolutely beautiful. This sterling silver piece of jewelry can be passed on to children, grandchildren and any great-grandchildren!

As soon as I can get a great portrait of my children I will be ordering sterling silver pieces with each of their photos on it so that I can pass it on to them when they have their first child (Okay that thought just gave me the chills! I’m not quite sure I can handle the thought of being a grandma! lol).


Have you had your portrait created today?
Betty

No comments: