Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Dragonfly


I had a great time creating a portrait for this handsome three month old baby boy. He’s a cute one. He’s a tough one too! Out of all of the photos that I took of him, he only smiled once. However, once I put away all of the lights, the light stands, the tripod, the reflectors and the camera, he starts to laugh and coo and goo. That little booger! Hahahaha Do you think it was on purpose? I personally think so especially after I did research on the dragonfly.

The Wikipia Encyclopedia says: Dragonflies do not normally bite or sting humans (though they will bite in order to escape, for example, if grasped by the abdomen).

When I look at this particular photo I see my cute little friend putting his fists up trying to defend himself from my camera. hahahaha But that’s okay, his mommy signed up for my Baby’s First Portraits program so I will be seeing him again even if he doesn’t want me too. hahahhahaha Yep, he’s got a whole years’ worth of visits from me. Lol

Have you had your portrait created today?

Betty

No comments: