Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My How Time Flies




I've been away for a while, but I have been taking pictures on a regular basis. Business has been slooooooow for the past two months, but is starting to pick back up again. This little cutie came and visited me again. This is the same one that you see as the top right avatar. She was barely 3 months in that photo. She has grown and has grown so fat! So cute. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Have you had your portrait created today?
Betty

4 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

oh sweet! that first one and the eye contact is perfect!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

YAY Betty's back! I love checking your blog :D ADORABLE little girl- I especially like the top pic. I'd love to see a wider crop though so I could see both her hands :) But I have a thing for baby hands and feet :) lol

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. =)

What a cute little chunky monkey! I love fat babies, unless they're like Geraldo fat. Is that a chair or sofa in the bg?

heidi~r. said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful baby! Great photos!!